Project: Global Interconnections Project (application closed)
Understand interconnected nature of global multi-national companies via their supply chain, product and services competition, co-investments and co-ownerships as well as other dependencies between operations and revenue streams. We would like to consider the way news on any company specifically propagate down the connection graph and impact other businesses that are related in a way that is not necessarily explicit.
This project is currently NOT accepting applications.
This project is sponsored by DSI Center for Financial and Business Analytics.
- Professor Eugene Neduv
- Department/School: IEOR/SEAS
- Location: 500 W 120th St, Mudd 225
- Start date: 06/01/2018
- End date: 12/20/2018
- Number of hours per week of research expected: ~5
- Skill sets: Python Programming
- Student eligibility (as of Spring 2018):
freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, master’s
- International students on F1 or J1 visa: NOT eligible
- OTher comments: being fluent in Python, knowing some finance is a plus.