Project: Breaking the neural code of a cnidarian
Analysis of the relation between the activity of all the neurons in the cnidarian hydra and its behavioral repertoire.
This project is accepting applications, subject to available funding.
- Professor Rafael Yuste
- Department/School: Biological Science/A&S, Neuroscience
- Location: NWC 9th floor
Research position can start immediately.
- Start date: 02/01/2018
- End date: 02/01/2019
- Number of hours per week of research expected: 15
- Skill sets: Basic coding and passion for the project.
- Student eligibility (as of Spring 2018): freshman,
sophomore, junior, senior, master’s
- International students on F1 or J1 visa: eligible