Healthcare machine learning and text mining (NimbleMiner)
Our lab develops an open-source text mining software called NimbleMiner (http://github.com/mtopaz/NimbleMiner). We will work on improving the software using the latest machine learning techniques.
This is project is NOT accepting applications.
- Professor: Maxim Topaz
- Department/School: Nursing/Data Science Institute
- Our lab develops an open-source text mining software called NimbleMiner (http://github.com/mtopaz/NimbleMiner)
- Earliest starting date: 10/16/2019
- End date: 5/31/2020
- Number of hours per week of research expected during Fall 2019: ~8
- Skill sets: Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, R programming,
- Student eligibility:
freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, master’s
- International students on F1 or J1 visa: eligible